Monday, December 8, 2008

Recent update

It's been a while again that I haven't updated my blog. Be honest, there was nothing really special that I can talk about. Ha ha. Just working on revising my dissertation, doing experiments, reading other people's manuscript as a reviewer, probalby that's all as usual.

Time flies, and this is December again. Since people used to buy a number of gifts in this holiday month, I did few purchases as well (but most for myself. hey hey~). I got a new coffee maker, which is really cool. At one side you can drip coffee as normal, but at the other side, you can do espresso and steam milk. Maybe I should put a picture; but anyway, I do love it a lot. And today I bought a new keyboard and mice, so now I'm using this brand new toy to type these words. I think this is why I do this posting, ha ha (to feel the new keyboard, oh yeah~).

Btw, Selene and I are playing a Wii game called Animal Crossing: City Folks. At some degrees, I'm feeling that Selene is kind of addicted to this game (even though I also have to admit that it's really fun; maybe so am I, ha~). Anyway, just for anyone's information, if some one is also playing this game, feel free to let me know and maybe we can share the FC and have some fun together.

Happy holiday,

No comments: